Monday, December 12, 2011

Good news...the invites are finished!!!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Thanks for being patient with me while I have been an infrequent blogger.  With lots of work teaching and these wedding invites I have been a busy girl.  But the good news is that it is nearly the Chrissie holidays (so not much work left) and I have finished the wedding invites!!!!

I made 46 in total and it was my first go at ever making wedding invites.

They open out in the middle...but I havent put that photo in to keep the invite a little bit private for the bride and groom.  They probably dont want all their wedding details posted all over the internet!

The paper is Bella - Flocked damask and the card is black and cream with black satin ribbon from Big W.  I was really happy with how they turned out.



My Dad's birthday dinner was a lovely night and I made my first ever pavlova.  I was so proud of it I wanted to share a photo with you...


And here is a photo of my Dad with my nieces.


I have a back log of cards to blog and more that need making so hopefully I will be a more regular blogger this week.  Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Loz said...

YUM!! OMWorld - that looks delicious!
And I love the black and cream invites, hope you're travelling well xx

Irene said...

Wedding invites look absolutely stunning Alicia, fabulous bows, and that pavlova looks so yummy.
Irene xx

Carol Dee said...

he wedding invitations are stunning. How many did you make? Dad's birthday treat looks YUMMY. (Dad sure looks happy with the Grand daughters.) Hugs...

Cheryl said...

The invites turned out beautifully! The color combo, design and beautiful bow make them look so elegant.

The dessert looks really yummy! I have never had a pavlova but now I am going to google some recipes.

Leigh said...

You've done well with the wedding invitations Alicia. Beautiful. Yummo, gorgeous pavlova too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those invites - very dramatic!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jessie said...

The invites are so elegant and beautiful and the bow is the perfect way to finish them! As for the pavlova, I'm drooling....can I have some? :)

Mary J said...

Wow, so elegant Alicia - gorgeous!


Can't wait to see more!