Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year, some cards and a clean desk!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Happy New Year to you!!
I hope you enjoyed seeing it in.  I nearly made it...we spent the weekend in Newcastle with our good friends Carrie and Josh.  On New Year's Eve we went out for dinner and then did a walk around the foreshore...but by the time 12 came around I was asleep in their recliner!


I have three cards to share today.  With all three cards I used Le Chateau papers by Kaisercraft.  I am currently addicted to Kaisercraft. I just love their 6inch paper pads.  I cant seem to get enough of them!!
The first card I made for my brother and his girlfriend to give to friends who had recently gotten engaged.


This second card I made for my good blogging friend Carol who lives in America.
Her birthday is in December.



This last one I made for my cousin Abbey who turned 30 in December.



All these cards were made last year.  I havent crafted this year yet.
I have just spent yesterday and today moving all my craft stuff back into the craft room.  It was out in the lounge room.  I have been very busy re-organising it all and trying to make it all beautiful and neat!!!  Here is a photo of my desk.  I also cleaned out the bookcase and the cupboard in this room so everything is now organised.  
I wonder how long I can keep it this way...


I do have quite a few things I need to make so I better get onto it!!
I will try not to mess everything up!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx




11 comments:

Leigh said...

It must be the time of year for cleaning up Alicia. I did my craft room too. Since the clean up I've made two cards and have put everything away after each card. Long may it last. Great cards too.

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE my Birthday card. All the cards are very pretty. (But I ama very partial to mine!) Thanks again sweetie. Hugs....

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your cards, Alicia - and you were allowed to sleep by that time of night!!
I too enjoy the Kaisercraft papers, the Le Chateau collection in particular!!
Your craft area looks fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Irene said...

Happy New Year Alicia, gorgeous cards as usual,looks like you had great fun visiting friends.Nice to see a picture of your crafting place, wish mine was as well organised and tidy.Very best wishes to you and your husband for 2012.
Irene x

Merry said...

Your craft room is looking good...very organised. Sounds like you had a wonderful New Years. What stunning cards...the papers are wonderful and love how you added the little heart to the cards.

Mary J said...

I wonder how long your lovely desk can keep clear?!!

Gorgeous cards, they are all so beautiful!

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Wow that's a lovely selection of cards they are gorgeous and the family picture too! love your tidy desk its so neat but for how long........lol have a lovely day:) Sandra H

Linda said...

All beautiful cards Alicia...great use of the KC products. Love that clean craft room....hope you've starting creating again for 2012:-)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! Very lovely,Alicia...you've done a great job. I love all cards, Fab papers, Fab design and colors, fab Kaisercraft too :0)!

Jessie said...

Fab craft area Alicia, I wish mine was as clean and tidy! All cards are gorgeous and the photo of you all is lovely, wish we had some sunshine here!

Annette Bowes said...

Happy New Year Alicia! Beautiful cards and lovely tidy craft desk, how long for though lol! Yummy treats on your earlier post and had a giggle at Ben's Christmas pressie lol! Won't be long now, take careX:)