Monday, January 30, 2012

Growl...look out, there is a lion about!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Growl! I have a lion card to share today!
I made this for my cousin who turned three.  He loves jungle animals.
I thought I would enter it tin the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Animals at the Zoo.

I coloured him with the following Copic Colours:
Oranges: YR68, YR04, YR23
Reds: R46, R35, R20
Greens: G17, G05, G02
Browns: E15, E31, Ell
Outline: W-1


Grocery shopping for me today...a Monday job when I am not at work.
Then my beautician treated me to an extra long facial...not sure what I did to deserve that, but it was delicious.  I havent had one in nearly a year and I had forgotten how good they are.  It was lovely.  I drove home in a relaxed daze thinking I dont know if I should be driving...like after a massage and you just dont have your wits about you!  But made it home safely, thank God.

Ben's new camera arrived today.  He has been so looking forward to it.  He has lots of ideas for photography...maybe I might share some interesting photos he takes!

Well, I hope wherever you are your day or night is going well.
Thanks for stopping over at my blog : )

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Irene said...

Love the lion card Alicia, I bet your cousin adored it, coloured perfectly as usual.
Irene xx

Carol Dee said...

LOVE, love, LOVE that LION. I am sure your nephew will too. :)
Oh Good. I really want to see some of Ben's photos. PLEASE. You might not think so, because it is everyday stuff to you all, but I would really love to see the natural beauty and wildlife that is native to you. :)
Have a wonderful Week, HUGS....

Jessie said...

Awww, what a cute card!

Sandra H said...

Goodness me Alicia!! Stunning is your card your colouring is perfect and the image is adorable and gorgeous:) Sandra H

kiwimeskreations said...

Awww he is so cute, and you have coloured him beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine