Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mad for Markers Birthday Celebrations



Hi Blogging Beauties,

I know I havent blogged for a few days...things are a bit hectic here at the moment.  I dont know where the week has gone! Luckily I have today and tomorrow to catch up on a few crafty things...including blogging!! 



This morning I have to tell you about the exciting birthday celebrations that started yesterday at Mad for Markers.  This is some info from Sammi, letting you know all about it!!


"On the 22nd of February in 2010 I nervously sat in the NSW Dept of Fair Trading to see if I could register the name Mad for Markers... and voila! The name was registered... the next month was spent getting in stock and waiting for the website to be designed and then for me to enter all the product... on the 22 March 2010 the website went LIVE!! And so we are celebrating Mad for Markers birthday ALL MONTH LONG!!


I am very grateful to my Customers, Readers, Design Team and of course my friends and family to help Mad for Markers continue! Without you all I would just be sitting here with a bunch of markers hehe!! This way I get to share my bunches of markers - SO THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

So what's going to happen all month you ask??

Well.. we will have a bunch of giveaways... you will be able to enter each day on either the blog here or on our facebook page depending where the giveaway is held ... We have... a sample pack of Xpress It blending card for each day of the month, a load of digi images, Spicas and maybe more... so don't miss out!!

We might have an extra challenge or two ... perhaps some games....

The Celebrations will culminate on the 22nd March with a BIG Copical blog hop!!! WITH more fun prizes!! You will be able to sign up to participate on Monday right here :)"

The ever-talented Sammi has also drawn up some Mad for Markers Birthday Digis to colour... they are available in the store for you to purchase... and they might sneak into some prizes throughout the month also ;)


Here are the digis all coloured up on Sammi's gorgeous cards.  (I did not make these cards, but I hope to get colouring on these images soon!)

First up we have Lady Copical Cupcake



Second is Birthday Girl #1

Third is Copical cupcakes

Fourth is Copical balloons



+ there are a few others including a fun birthday scene.. which you will see on the cover of Copicendium this month (should be about a week away)! This is Lady Copical likes to hang out with a bunch of her friends and colour, colour, colour... 


This is a sneaky peek at the cover of the next Copicendium! :)

My card is on the front cover!!! That yellow, Princess Anya one!!!

So I think that is all the exciting news for now. 
Stay tuned and get entering those prizes!!!!

I hope to be back soon with some new creations.
Alicia xx

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oooo how fun to get a card published. Congrats. Hugs...

Susan said...

Hi Alicia,
Thanks for popping by my blog. I am finding being back in the classroom fabulous but all of the other stuff is hard. I need to get my Professional Learning Plan emailed to the Prin tomorrow and haven't started! Eeek!
Oh to be able to colour in with my Copics whenever I want! {sigh}
Hope all is well with you... love the recent baby bump photo and the itchy grass shot!
Susan xxox