Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Four Male Musical Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I did an order for 20 male cards, but I thought it might be a bit too much to blog them all at once.  
Here is a set of four from the set of 20.
I made these using the Kaisercraft Velvet Ensemble Paper pad and a little bit of other Kaisercraft paper scraps thrown in as well.




I had a lot of Branxton Hicks contractions last night.  I went in to the hospital today to double check everything was alright...and yes it is fine...but oh my, I was starting to think this baby was coming early!!  I am going to stop tutoring next week because I am getting pretty tired and need to rest a little more.  Keeping me still can be a bit tricky...there is always so much I want to do!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Alicia xx

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hang in there baby - you are not allowed to arrive just yet!! :-)
Great cards Alicia, love the colours and the images.
Blessings
Maxine

Jessie said...

What a fright you must have got. Take it easy and look after yourself, no work but plenty of crafting!
I love your male cards! The images are fantastic, are they stamps or die cuts? I love the papers too, I must have a look around the net and get my hands on some. Can't wait to see the rest of the cards :)

Marilyn said...

These are fabulous! I sometimes struggle with 'guy cards' but you've aced it!

Rachel Parys said...

Good ol' Braxton Hicks! Nothing like a little tease of what's to come. he he

These cards are fabulous! Really great ideas for guy cards. I have the worst time on guy cards, you don't want to embellish too much because then it can get too girlie real quick! I told myself I was going to do a few guy cards today...we shall see.

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, wow they are stunning Male cards can be difficulte but you have done an amazing job looking forward to seeing the other.....Thank you for the Candy win:)xx

Carol Dee said...

Great colors and classic image. A wonderful set of male cards. Oh Boy, Braxton Hicks contractions! Sounds likeit is time to sit and put your feeet up and wait for baby (Who just might be getting anxious to arrive.) Soon enough little one. :) Hugs... and tummy rubs...

Leigh said...

Fabulous male cards Alicia. Sounds like you are all organised for the new baby. Take care.