Monday, March 5, 2012

Mad for Markers - Monochromatic March



Hi Blogging Beauties,

The new March Challenge at Mad for Markers is - Monochromatic Colours!
We are looking for colouring using different shades of the same colour.

I have coloured in Surfer Ian.
Available in the Mad for Markers Shop here.




Firstly I coloured him with Cool Greys:
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7


Then Warm Greys:
W1, W3, W5, W7


Then Yellows/Oranges/Browns:
Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23, E35, E15 


Then Blues:
BG000, B00, BG01, BG05, B05, B24, B18


And finally Greens:
YG11, YG03, YG23, YG06, G14, G05, G28

I had a lot of fun with this!
Now I have heaps of images to put on some male cards.
I hope you join us in this fun challenge...hop on over to Mad for Markers and link up your creation.

Alicia xx


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous coloring! I have been too intimidated to try coloring monochrome. I think I am going to have to give it a try. Thank you for the inspiration.

Carol Dee said...

FABULOUS, I especially like Ian in Oranges. Warm. Hugs...

kiwimeskreations said...

You have been busy - I quite like monochrome cards too, but to colour in a monochrome, that's one big challenge!!
Blessings
Maxine

Rachel Parys said...

What fun! I should step outside of my comfort zone and try that! Thanks for the pics and copics used!

Jessie said...

They are so cool Alicia!