Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life at the Moment




I have been able to catch my breath today...most things are now unpacked before the next load of boxes and furniture arrive today.
This photo is taken through our front window.  Can you see the large ship coming into port?  It is a beautiful morning.



Finally a picture of the baby cupboard in its spot and all unpacked.  I have been trying to get this happening for four months!!
Next to it underneath the little rocker you might be able to see my pink suitcase all packed and ready to go to hospital.  Only nine days left till the due date now.  Beside that is the bassinett all made up and ready to go as well.



And this is my job for today...the craft room/spare bedroom.  My desks will be arriving today and more boxes.  It is going tobe very squishy but I am really looking forwars to setting it all up again and fingers crossed doing a little crafting.


And this is all the crafting I have done this week.  Not much at all...but I hope to get back into the swing of it soon.

Thanks for popping by my blog and for all your lovely comments.
I truely appreciate your friendship.

Alicia xx



8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Alicia I hope all goes well for you - only 9 days - wow the time has gone quickly. Love the wee bit of colouring you have done - she look gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

Rachel Parys said...

I just can't get over that view!! What a wonderful thing to have right outside your window!!! Love the cupboard in the baby's room, it's really nice. I feel so bad for you having to do all of this work right before your baby gets here! I'm so excited to see that kiddo!

Here in Colorado, it went from 70-80 degree temps, to 40 and snow! (really ticked me off!) But that's what happens here. At least my girls had a nice spring break last week!

I haven't gotten much done, and I don't really have a good excuse!;)
The little mermaid your coloring is darling! Can't wait to see what she becomes!!!!

Take care!

Kerry said...

What a stunning view you have. I'm rather jealous.

Good luck with the birth xx

Carol Dee said...

So good to see you setteling in. Love the cupboard and bassenette. Lovely. Nine days. OR whenever baby decides to arrive :) Big hugs...

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Wow, I can't believe the view you have, how awesome!!

How exciting too that your due date is sooo close now.

I am wishing you all the very best and looking forward to the wonderful news soon.

Michelle :o)

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful view, can almost hear those waves crashing on the rocks. Can just see you strolling along with baby soon. Lovely nursery, not long now, and your mermaid is just perfect swimming around the page lol, take careX:)

JenniferD said...

Love the view from your window.Good luck with the baby. Look foreward to all the wonderful creations after bubs has settled in.

Merry said...

How exciting....what a wonderful nursery you have created and such a fantastic view. Take care.