Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A bit of everything in this post!



Hello Blogging Friends,


How has your week been?  Ours has been busy.  We went back to Tamworth last weekend to celebrate my Nan's Angelversary.  It is a year today since she passed away.  I know she is always with me, helping me and looking out for me, but I still miss her. Here is a photo of me and my two beautiful nieces on the Sunday when we had the morning tea.  A precious moment with the two of them.  I love them both so much.



 
I promised Candy last week and I have organised it and will post it today.  Everyone is free to enter.  You just have to be a follower.  Click the link in the sidebar and it will take you to the candy post.  It will allow you to make some very quick cards, just what I love to make these days.




Here is a pic of Nicholas.  He is such a happy little baby.  Laughs and laughs...I find myself smiling so much my cheeks hurt.  We went to Pilates today to a Mums'n'Bubs class.  This means you can bring your baby and have them on a rug next to you while you do the pilates.  It feels so good to stretch all those muscles out.




I have been pinning a lot lately on Pinterest.  If you wish to follow me you can click here.  It is easy to pin on my mobile while feeding Nicholas as it only requires one hand.  Anyway while pinning today I came across a pin that sounded interesting and relevant to me:




Click on the picture to read about how to be more organised in life...tips on cooking dinner, storage, to-do lists etc.  I hope to read a little, because this really interests me at the moment.




And finally a card...or ten...I made these the other day...little notecards for Christmas.  I used LOTV die cuts and the new SU Framelit die.  Sadly I didnt really like how they turned out.  They seemed a bit dull or something.  The Kaisercraft Dec 25th papers were a bit dull and the black just seemed to make them darker.  Oh well, I am sure they will come in handy at Christmastime, dull or not!!


Well thats it for me this week.  Off to post the candy now.  Next week I hope to talk about Copics...my plan for next Tuesday is to have something coloured in!!!
Until then I hope you are having an awesome week.  


Alicia xx

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Love the cute photos! Nicholas has got so big! Wow 10 cards, you have been busy and they look fantastic!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those photos - you nieces look gorgeous, and Nicholas is so handsome - April must have been the month for smiling babies as DGS is a 'smiler' too.
What a beautiful term - angelversary - for a bitter sweet time.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

Alicia, I love the photo of you and the neices. Such pretty girls. Nickolas looks so sweet, a really happy guy. :) The images on the Christmas cards are darling, even tho they are not exactly as you'd like they will make great Christmas cards. I am already looking forward to your nect post... it is so good to see you and you beatiful creations... hugs...

Rachel Parys said...

Your nieces are adorable! Fantastic picture!!

You need to tell that baby to quit growing so fast! lol! I can't believe how big he is now! Too cute!

Great xmas cards! I think they are super cute, and they will definitely come in handy. I have tried to get a jump on my xmas stuff too!

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Nice to visit your weekly sign in and l'll be around next week to see just what your going to be colouring it will be great as l like to watch tutorials on colouring it always helps me in some way....take care xx

Sandra H said...

Forgot to mention your cards are lovely thought the papers where lovely and the colours good too xx

Sara H said...

Oh your notecards are soooo cute!!! Love the shape and all those adorable images =))
Hugs,
Sara