Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some Published Cards

Publications

Hi Blogging Friends,

I dont know about you, but I can feel the busyness of the season hyping up a bit.  I am starting to get a bit frantic about presents that I havent bought yet and the fact that I havent sent out my Chrissie cards.
No hand-made ones from me this year.  I am using the free ones that Becky Higgins has on her site here.  Just add a photo and print them out and you are done!  I am really hoping mine will be delivered from Big W online tomorrow then its just put them in envelopes and post them out.

This card above was published in the latest Stamping, Papercraft and Card making Mag as well as the second one from the bottom.  Featured on Pages 58 and 59 if you have the current issue.

The products are American Crafts - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 
I LOVED these papers and embellishments.
I had a ball making these up for the mag and my fave of all is the very last card.

Card Publications

Card Publications

Card Publications

Card Publications

Card Publications

I have been using every spare minute I get when Nicholas is sleeping to work on my Project Life.
I have a few goals I would love to achieve by the end of this calendar year...
We will see how I go!

Love to you all,
Happy Christmas shopping!!
Alicia xx

7 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Love these fun and colorful cards. You are not alone in running late this Christmas. (And I do not have an infant at home!) Just do what you can, do NOT Stress and enjoy this 1st Christmas with Nicholas. :) Hugs...

Rachel Parys said...

I LOVE these!! They are all so cool! I love that paper pad too, bought two of them! lol! Congrats, awesome work!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great cards Alicia - love the second one that was published.
I only just got my cards ready for the post this afternoon!!
Blessings
Maxine

Dwie lewe rączki said...

They are absolutely fantastic!

Loz said...

Congrats on ANOTHER publication :)

perelka111 said...

Wonderfull cards:))

perelka111 said...

Wonderfull cards:))