Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog Candy Winner, Publications, Moving and Taking a Break


Hi Blogging Friends,

It has been a long time since my last post.  Things have been very busy here.  Just life in general.  But life in general means I rarely get time to make much, or blog much.  I have decided to step down from the Mad for Markers team and I am going to take a little break from Blogging.  Just post when I feel like it.  Not as regularly as I have been.  We have to move house again, so my time is really going to be focused on packing etc.  I am really concentrating my project life though, so I hope to post some photos of that from time to time.

The good news is that I am going to announce my candy winner today!!!
And the winner is Carol Dee!!!
Congratulations Carol.  I will be in touch to get your details.

Today I am sharing some cards that I have recently had published.

I hope you are all well and happy,

Alicia xx










9 comments:

Ardilla said...

Your cards are awesome!
We'll miss you, but we understand that life takes time :)
Hope you have a smooth moving time and then you'll back renewed.
Congrats to Carol.
Hugs,
Ardilla

kiwimeskreations said...

H Alicia - love your cards - they are just so cute!! Totally different to your usual style, and really eye catching.
Sorry to hear you have to move again - what a pain :-(.
I look forward to seeing what you blog when you blog it.
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, So pleased to see your blog popping up and congratulations to Carol your candy winner she will be so pleased with her goodies beautiful cards too!.........Sorry to hear your stepping for for but great that your not giving up blogging for good .....moving can be a tiring task and getting sorted after too can take time l'll be checking in again once your sorted good luck with the move and take care and love to Nicholas xx

Blankina said...

Dear Alicia, I am sorry to hear you are stepping down from regular blogging and the M4M DT..
Ofcourse I understand your life has changed a lot!

Hope we do not loose touch, when you will have the new address I would love to get it by mail..

Hugs to you and family,
Blankina

sallysbitz2 said...

All your cards are lovely. Bright & cheery x

Sorry to hear you have had to step down from your challenge blog, but your home life & health has to come first.

Good luck with your move & look forward to seeing what you post when time allows you x

Congrats to the winner, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

sallysbitz2 said...

Your cards are all lovely x

Sorry to hear you have had to step doen from Mad For Markers team, BUT your life & health have to come first.

Good luck with your move x
Congrats to the winner, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Rachel Parys said...

Oh man, that stinks that you have to move again! I miss seeing your work,(and the baby), but I totally understand. I hope everything goes smoothly, and sometime in the near future you will be blogging again! At least with Pinterest I feel like I am kind of "hanging out" with you! lol! Awesome cards, they are so colorful and happy!

Carol Dee said...

I am so excited. THANKS. Can't wait to see all the goodies :) Love the fun and colorful cards from the publication. Hope the move is quick and simple. Hugs to all...

Merry said...

Hi Alicia, I am catching up and been wondering what you are up to. Wonderful cards, I hope all went well with your move. Hope your family is well too