Sunday, May 12, 2013

A moment in time...



Hello my neglected Blogging friends...

So, so long since my last post.  It is Mother's Day in Australia today.  Happy Mothers Day to all the mums!!  My dear, sweet, kind husband has taken Nicholas for a sleep-drive and left me to work on my Project Life catch up.  I have printed over 50 photos and popped them in.  I know because I have run out of photo paper!! They are not back yet so I thought I would pop on and do a quick little blog post.  Who knows, maybe I might be able to get back into this!!

Our sweet little man is growing up and celebrated his first birthday last month.  We absolutely adore him.  We are loving living back in Queensland and I am making cards.  Very simple ones, no colouring at this stage.  I am trying so hard to catch up with my Project Life.  Anyone else of you doing it??  I hope you are all well and happy.

Lots of Love,
Alicia xxx





8 comments:

Merry said...

A year old, wow, time certainly does fly. Happy birthday Nicholas and congrats to you and hubby for surviving the first year. Great photo. Funny I popped into your blog this morning and wondering how you were all doing. :-)

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely to see you again Alicia - your little man is so beautiful - and chubby!! Our little man is tiny - only 8.2kg at 13 months, but a live wire and constantly on the go and full of mischief.
Blessings
Maxine

Rachel Parys said...

Happy Mother's day to you!!! So good to hear from you! I can't believe how much Nicholas has grown! It just flies by, doesn't it!? I think he looks an awful lot like his mom! ;)
Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Oh its so lovely to see you popping up and how well Nicholas has grown he really is coming on and looking every bit aware of what's going on around him hope your keeping well too take care and happy Mothers day xx

Carol Dee said...

So good to see you back. :) Love the photo of your little sweetheart brushing his tooth. So glad to hear your Mother's Day was good. Mine was, too. :)

Blankina said...

Great to see you back in blogland, love your photo's..Wow times sure flies..
Hope you are all fine and waiting to see some of your cards too!!

HUgs from Italy
Blankina

Loz said...

:) he so cute!! that year just vanished didn't it! they all will from now on... his little front teeth look exactly like Miley's! :)

Marilyn said...

OMG, is this little fella cute or what! I love that grin and those huge blue eyes. He's adorable!