Saturday, March 29, 2014

I Met Heidi Swapp!!!


Hello Friends,

I had an exciting time meeting Heidi Swapp at Spoltlight on the Gold Coast yesterday.
I took Nicholas to playgroup in the morning and then we dropped into Spotlight on our way home.  Nicky fell asleep while we were there and was just waking up as this photo was taken.  
(It was his normal nap time, but I am so glad I went!)


 Heidi was so lovely and genuine and down-to earth and friendly.  It was amazing to see her "make pretty stuff" in real life.  The gathering was small and the people were friendly.  Heidi showed us how to make this little tag/card using her awesome new glittery sprays and stencils.  It was fun!! Then she signed it for me.


Plus, my name was pulled out of the hat and I won this!!! How cool!!!


Made my day really...it was super fun and a real treat for me.
Becky Higgins is going to be at Spotlight on Monday and I cant wait!!!!
I will hopefully blog about that too.

Have a happy weekend,
Love Alicia xx

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Alicia how fabulous - so pleased you could take part, and the win would have been icing on the cake for you.
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, So nice to see your blog popping up .....sounds like you had a great day hope you enjoy the next one take care x

Carol Dee said...

What a fun day. (And Nicholas was such a good boy!) There are so many people I have met from card making and blogging. So many I would love to meet someday! *wink* Have a Great week. hugs...

Merry said...

How lucky are you. What a wonderful way to spend your day.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with remarkably special possibility to read articles and blog posts from here. It is always very awesome and also full of amusement for me personally and my office fellow workers to search your site at a minimum thrice in one week to find out the latest stuff you have got....Cccam Server