Monday, August 25, 2014

The Monday Message


Hello and Happy Monday!
A new week : )

Nicky has been outside doing a lot of painting lately on his easel.
He has taken to finger painting.
After the painting we have to get the hose out and clean it all up!
Which is really half the fun of the whole activity.
His socks and track suit pants have to come off because water gets everywhere!!
Here he is giving our little baby herbs a water.

I thought this quote (from Pinterest) would be appropriate:

He who plants a garden plants happiness.

We all want to plant happiness!!

-------------------------------

On the blog front I am working on three posts a week at the moment:
  1. Monday - The Monday Message - A quote, a photo, and a bit of whats happening in our lives at the moment.
  2. Wednesday - A card or two that I have made recently. 
  3. Friday - Picture My Life Layouts I have been working on for the week for Jessica at Craftin' and Stampin'
So lets see how I go with this plan! That will give me a day or two in between to plan my posts.

I hope you have a beautiful week and I will see you again on Wednesday xxx

Are you getting ready to make Father's Day Cards?

See this post here for inspiration...



Are you making Back to School Projects?


See this post here for inspiration...

Alicia xx

No comments: