Friday, September 26, 2014

Baby Cakes ~ Picture My Life ~ Week Three

Layout #1 - 6 Months Old
Hello, and Welcome to my Week Three post 
for Picture My Life Baby Cakes!


You can read my earlier posts in this series; 

Week One here and Week Two here.
Today I have two layouts to share.  These layouts will become the fourth and fifth page in my Baby Album. The pages are showing photos of me at 5 Months and 6 Months old.

Layout #1 - Altered Cards
 I altered these cards by cutting and layering bits from other cards.  I added some gold bling as well.
Layout #2 - 5 Months Old
 Here is Layout 2.  More gold bling...and layered cards.
Layout #2 - Altered Cards
So, are you thinking you might need to get this cute little Baby Cakes kit? Are there some baby photos you could pull out and scrap? You need to visit Jessica's store and help yourself!  While you are there stock up on some sequins and gold gemstones as well! Click the links below to go directly to the products.
Thanks for stopping by,
Alicia xx


No comments: