Monday, September 29, 2014

The Monday Message


Hello, Happy Monday!

I was searching the internet for a little inspiration and I found this quote.
As a Stay at Home Mother am I entitled to stress? I don't know! Many people could say, there is no need to stress!! And there probably isn't.  No matter what you are doing, we all know it doesn't help the situation, but sometimes we cant seem to stop stressing about something!

Today I am going to try and stop stressing about things and remember how blessed I am!!!

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

We celebrated our 12th Wedding Anniversary on the weekend and went out to one of our favourite restaurants.  Benihana - Japanese Tepenyaki.  It was the first time we have taken Nicky.  He enjoyed it.  Its so entertaining to watch the chefs prepare the food in front of you.  Nicky ate plain white rice and they gave him an ice cream for dessert.  He said "I'm so lucky!"  with a big excited smile on his face -so cute.  (Can you tell he doesn't get ice cream very much, poor child!)

A few posts planned for this week...I am thinking I need to do a giveaway...its been so long! Do people still call them Candy these days?  Stay tuned, hopefully I will get that up this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

No comments: