Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Monday Message


Energy... if I ever write a book, it will be about Energy, or at least there will be a chapter about it.
I am very sensitive to energies...especially those from other people.  I know very little about it, but it really does intrigue me.  And it certainly affects me.

I use a few techniques I have learnt to protect my energy.  I visualise a pink bubble around myself and Nicky when we go into a public place like a shopping centre, to protect us from absorbing other people's energy.  I visualise "cutting the cords" between myself and other people after I have seen them if I have trouble getting them out of my head.

Some energies I find a lot more difficult to be free of. When I am affected by other energy I can feel very fatigued, even though I might be well-rested.  It is a strange feeling. Some people may not notice energy at all around them, but I am very sensitive to it.

What about you? Do you feel it? How do you deal with it?

Alicia xxx

P.S I took this photo last week at Coolangatta Beach, QLD, Australia.  It was a beautiful morning.  We even saw a whale!

No comments: