Monday, November 17, 2014

The Monday Message


I am creative.  You can't expect me to be neat too!This has been the state of my crafting desk for about three days while I have been trying to pump out Christmas Card designs.  Don't know if I could have done it without the help of the products at Riot (a crafty store in Australia).  I purchased some great stickers from there that really helped me put the six designs together as simply as I could.

Heading back to the shops today to get some silver card and a few other bits and pieces.  Then it will all be finished and ready to go for Thursday.  I promise to share photos later this week of the designs.  They are very simple and made out of papers I had  in my stash...nothing recent and fresh from this year.  A good way to use up old papers thats for sure!

A fresh new week people...what are you creating this week?

Alicia xxx




No comments: