Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Free "Thank You" Printable Sentiment


Sarah Kay Thank You Card

My sister asked me to make this card.  She had lots of requests.  I couldn't work them all in to the one card lol!  One request was for it to have a little boy in a red hat as that is the uniform they wear.  I came up with this design.

The card is for the Pre-Prep teachers her son learns from.  He has started Pre-Prep this year and my sister is very grateful for how happy her little boy is now, compared to how he was at his previous day-care centre.  My sister works full time and she says these ladies are making their lives so much better.  They are all happier - and happiness is so important!

Sarah Kay Thank You Card

The Sarah Kay image is here.
I coloured it with these Copics:
B93, B95, B97
YG11, YG41, YG23, YG63, YG67
RV04, Y08, YR04, C-5
R37, R17, R05
E37, E15, E33, E00

The sentiment I made myself.  I ended up printing two and overlapping with three-dimensional tape.

Sarah Kay Thank You Card


The first sentiment I made in this font.
alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com.au
 Then I changed it to this font.
alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com.au
You are most welcome to take both and see if you can pop one on a card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: