Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Baby Girl Cards with Kaisercraft Pitter Patter

Kaisercraft Pitter Patter

Everyone in my family and friendship circle this year is having babies! And they all seem to be little girls!  This year it feels like I have made more baby girl cards than ever before.

Kaisercraft Pitter Patter

These sweet little vintage baby cards were made with Kaisercraft Pitter Patter 6 1/2 inch Paper Pad and the matching Collectables.  Then I just added a little Kaisercraft cream lace and a few ribbons from my stash.

Kaisercraft Pitter Patter

To make the cards I simply layered the Collectable onto a frame and popped them up with mounting tape.  I layered some pretty pink paper to the background of the card and added some lace and ribbon.

Kaisercraft Pitter Patter

Super easy, super quick.
Now I just need to go shopping for two cute little presents to match.
Do you like making baby cards? What are your go-to products or stamps you use to create them?

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: