Thursday, July 9, 2015

Kaisercraft Botanica - Masculine Layout

Masculine Layout


Hello!
Just popping on today to share a layout using the new Kaisercraft Botanica Collection.
I must say again how much I really love these papers.  The collectables are awesome too, I love the leaves.  They are so vibrantly green and so easy to use.  I love how they look against the distressed floorboard paper (P1873 Leaf).
This Layout was so simple to put together.  I only used one piece of Coconut Weave Card Stock and one piece of Leaf 12x12 Paper to layer the background.  Then I layered my photo of Nicky onto a brown piece of paper from the 6 1/2 inch Botanica Paper Pad.  I added some leaves to behind the mounted photo.


Masculine Layout

 Then I used letters from Alpha Chipboard #2 and inked them with Bark Ink.  
I combined this with Ebony Alpha Stickers to make the title.  
Finally I added a few Epoxy Star Stickers.

Masculine Layout

Kaisercraft Products: Botanica Collection: P1873 Leaf, SS286 Collectables, PP973 6 1/2 inch Paper Pad, CD101 Coconut 12×12 Weave Cardstock, CB109 Alpha Chipboard #2, AS251 Alpha Sticker Sheet Ebony, ST909 Epoxy Stickers Natural, IP724 Bark Ink.







There is lots more inspiration on Kaisercraft Blog today.
Thanks for popping by,
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: