Thursday, October 1, 2015

Kaisercraft October Challenge - Sketch using Fairy Dust


By Alicia McNamara

Happy October 1st!
Its time for the October Challenge at Kaisercraft! Where are the months going?  This month create a layout using the following Sketch as inspiration, with at least 80% Kaisercraft Products from any Kaisercraft paper collection. The Sketch board is inspired by the lovely and talented Melissa Kennedy's layout which you can see on the Kaisercraft Blog.
KC October challenge

I used the Fairy Dust Collection for my take on the challenge.  I have been wanting to play with this collection since I received in my Kaisercraft box months ago.  I love fairies and angels, so this collection is one of my favourites.  I had a lovely, lovely time playing with all these gorgeous flowers and embellishments in aquas and purples...one of my favourite colour combinations.

By Alicia McNamara


I used another gorgeous photo taken by my friend Kelly of her beautiful daughter.  I love this photo...I love seeing her beautiful smile and happy face.

By Alicia McNamara

In the past I have always been so concerned about making a "flat" layout to fit in an album.  For this layout I let all of that go and used as much height and texture as I wanted to.  It was so much fun!

By Alicia McNamara

Maybe you would like to enter the sketch challenge? There are great prizes to be won! Hop on over here to see all the details and upload your entry.

Kaisercraft Products: 

CD159 12x12 Weave - Duck Egg | P1963 Sparkly | P1964 Magic Wand | P1965 Enchanted | PP983 Paper Pad | CS242 Clear Stamps | CT842 Collectables | SB725 Wood Flourishes - Curls | F631 Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze | F642 Paper Blooms - Misty | F660 Mini Paper Blooms - Amethyst | SB1619 Rhinestones Blossom - Mint | SB700 Rhinestones - Silver  | DD543 Fairy Flowers | DD504 Decorative Dies - Doily | DD725 Butterflies C6 | IP732 Ink - Orchid | Ip727 Ink - Lagoon | DMKG1CR Kindy Clitz - Crystalina 

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

1 comment:

Photos Ocean said...

Fairy drawing has captured the hearts and minds of artists and enthusiasts for generations. These ethereal beings, often associated with enchantment and fantasy, inspire those seeking to create whimsical and captivating artwork.