Thursday, December 17, 2015

Kaisercraft Captured Moments - BeYouTiful Layout

Kaisercraft Captured Moments Layout by Alicia McNamara
Hello Blogging Friends,
How are your Christmas preparations going? I'm knocking off my Christmas To-Do List slowly...little steps seem to get the jobs done eventually.  My focus this year is on a stress-free Christmas...I still have a few little projects to complete including my Heritage Album I'm still working on...I think this is going to be one of those never-ending projects!
Over at the Kaisercraft Blog the Design Team ladies worked with this Golden Frame Specialty Paper PS437.  It is a beautiful piece of paper and has been used in many gorgeous ways by the Team.  This was my Layout.  A little photo of my Mum in the smaller gold frame and lots of lovely rose collectables and butterflies.
Kaisercraft Captured Moments Layout by Alicia McNamara
Kaisercraft Products Used:PS437 Frame | CT846 Collectables | P2009 Wonder | P2015 Ponder | P2008 Reflection | DD547 Decorative Die – Circle Vines |
I will probably pop back on here before Christmas...until then good luck with your last bits of present shopping and celebration preparations : )
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: