Thursday, February 4, 2016

Kaisercraft Old Mac Wide Open Spaces Layout

Kaisercraft Old Mac Layout by Alicia McNamara
I'm playing catch-up today! This layout went live on the Kaisercraft Blog yesterday.  It was made using a new February Kaisercraft Collection called "Old Mac".  I used a picture of my niece with her horse "Buddy".


For this layout we had to showcase the new gum nut die.  I cut the leaves out of green paper and the little nuts out of brown paper from the Paper pad.
Kaisercraft Old Mac Layout by Alicia McNamara
I added them in little clusters around the corners of my photo.

Kaisercraft Old Mac Layout by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products:
P2044 Horseshoe | P2048 Rusty | PP990 Paper Pad | DD359 Decorative Die – Gum Nuts | CS249 Clear Stamps | CT849 Collectables | DD757 Decorative Die – Large Flourishes | LDB1042 Burlap Roll – 1 Inch | IP723 Ink – Vintage | F628 Paper Blooms – Honey | EM405 Paper Doily | ST909 Epoxy Stickers – Natural |LDB1053 Wooden Shapes – Butterflies |IT902 Designer Template – Fishing Net | KM113 Kaisermists – Coffee

Thanks for stopping by,
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: