Thursday, November 3, 2016

Kaisercraft Baby Girl "Peek-a-Boo" Layout

Kaisercraft Peek a Boo Layout by Alicia McNamara

I was so excited when Kaisercraft released a new baby range of papers - Peek-a-Boo.  It is a beautiful, vintage collection.  I made this Layout featuring my friends' little girl...she is just adorable!!

Kaisercraft Peek a Boo Layout by Alicia McNamara

The theme over at the Kaisercraft blog was templates.  I used Petal Pink Ink to stamp through the template to create the background design in the corners of my layout.

Kaisercraft Peek a Boo Layout by Alicia McNamara


Kaisercraft Products: P2128 Tiny Tot | P2191 New Arrival | SS324 Sticker Sheet - Girl | CT867 Collectables - Girl | IT921 Designer Template - Mini Mix | F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss | CD101 Weave Card Stock - Coconut | DD732 Decorative Die - Interlock Circles | BRB606 Organza Ribbon | EM433 Pearl String - Pearl | IP725 Ink Pad - Petal Pink | Other: Cheesecloth |

Thanks for stopping by : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love this. is there a tutorial available?

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.