Saturday, December 2, 2017

Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy Publication Layout and Cards Class


Class Information:
Saturday 9th December
Cards 11:30am $30
Layout 2pm $30
16-18 Beverley Avenue, Rochedale, Brisbane.


Hello Crafty Friends!

Have you seen the latest Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine?
Download it for free by clicking on the magazine below if you havent read it yet.

I am so honoured to say that inside this magazine, in the Wandering Ivy section there are two pages featuring my work.  On one page is this layout:

And on another page is this set of Four Cards:
I'm super excited to let you know I am teaching these projects this Saturday at The Crafty Chain in Rochedale, Brisbane.
I would LOVE you to come along!!

To join in the fun and reserve your spot contact the very beautiful and kind Alison and Shelley at The Crafty Chain on (07) 33410060.  If you have a sewing machine bring it along because in the Layout we make a "patchwork quilt" out of paper, along with your basic tool kit for our crafty day.  It is going to be lovely!

Don't forget to let me know you are coming so I can look forward to seeing you in person.

Thank you

Stay tuned for any updates on my Facebook Page here.
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: